Prague Castle with Fast-track Admission Ticket - 1 Hour
Most important points
Meeting time / duration
10:10 (every day) / 1 hour
English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Czech
Do you want to explore spectacular Prague Castle and visit St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica, and Golden Lane at your own pace? Do you want to explore spectacular surrounding buildings, such as Loreto or Schwarzenberg palace? And you do not want to spend your entire day waiting in the line, just to get your ticket? So, this 1-hour introductory overview tour with fast-get ticket is right for you!
What to Expect
- Explore with local licensed guide surrounding buildings, such as Loreto or Schwarzenberg palace of Prague Castle
- Explore majestic Prague Castle and visit its most important sites on your own pace
- Hear stories about the city from the 9th to the 20th century
- Get inside of Prague Castle complex using the shortest security control line
Experience in detail
Your 1 hour guided tour begins at Pohořelec 146/9, 118 00 Praha 1. The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella in front of the statue of St. Nepomuk.
Get through Hradčany district and hear stories from our licensed guide which will explore for you the historical background of Prague Castle and its surroundings.
When you enter Prague Castle complex you will receive your ticket of Prague Castle complex with orientation overview so you can plan your visit of individual interiors on your own pace, such as St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace with its royalty Vladislav Hall, St. George's Basilica and Golden Lane where local residents were living.
- Licensed tour guide
- Admission ticket - Circuit B which including admission to St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, and Golden Lane
What's Not Included
- Not specified