What to Expect
- Skip the long lines to purchase an admission ticket to the Prague Castle complex
- Explore the former seat of power of the kings of Bohemia at your own pace
- Benefit from a comfortable and convenient transfer from the Old Town
- Explore the magnificent Prague Castle complex including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, and more of Circuit B
- Discover the Castle's beautiful interiors with our Audioguide
Experience in detail
Benefit from a minibus transfer from the Old Town to Prague Castle and then skip the long lines on arrival to explore the complex via 'Circuit B' at your own pace. Meet your driver at the office Get Prague Guide, at Maiselaova, and pick up your tickets with our audioguide.
Journey back to the 9th century as you learn the history of the former seat of power of the kings of Bohemia and Holy Roman emperors. Admire the beautiful interiors of the castle and St. Vitus Cathedral, built after the castle became the seat of the president of the new Czechoslovak Republic.
Look inside the Old Royal Palace, where a copy of the old Czech crown can be found. Take a peek at St. George's Basilica, and stroll past the tiny colored houses of Golden Lane, associated with 16th-century alchemists and their search for gold. Look at the Daliborka Tower, named after a young knight who was imprisoned in the tower’s dungeon - all of that with our audioguide!
Your ticket is valid for 2 days from the day you receive it and includes 1 entry to the castle interiors, taking the hassle out of your exploration of this vast and extraordinary complex.
- Skip the line to purchase an admission ticket to the Prague Castle complex
- Minibus transfer
- Driver flexibility in order to find the shortest security check line
- Introduction about your admission ticket and orientation once inside the castle
- Online Audioguide
What's Not Included
- Skip the line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex
- Live Guide