Prague Castle: Skip the Line Entry Ticket and Minibus Transfer
Most important points
Meeting time / duration
10:15 AM (every day) / 45 min of minibus transfer
Meet your guide behind the Statue of Jan Hus in Old Town Square, Prague 1. The exact address is Old Town square 5, 110 00 Prague. The local representative will be holding an open blue and white umbrella for ease of recognition.
Avoid the long lines to purchase an admission ticket to the Prague Castle with a skip-the-line admission ticket, and benefit from a Minibus transfer from Old Town Square. Explore the world's largest castle complex and admire the former seat of power of the Kings of Bohemia. While going to the Castle a local guide will give you an interesting introductory about the Czech Republic and Prague Castle.
What to Expect
- Skip the long lines to purchase an admission ticket to the Prague Castle complex
- Explore the former seat of power of the kings of Bohemia at your own pace
- Benefit from a comfortable and convenient transfer from Old Town Square
- Explore the magnificent Prague Castle complex including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, and more of circuit B
- Discover the Castle's beautiful interiors
Experience in detail
Benefit from a minibus transfer from Old Town Square to Prague Castle and then skip the long lines on arrival to explore the complex via 'Circuit B' at your own pace.
Journey back to the 9th century as you learn the history of the former seat of power of the kings of Bohemia and Holy Roman emperors. Admire the beautiful interiors of the castle and St. Vitus Cathedral, built after the castle became the seat of the president of the new Czechoslovak Republic.
Look inside the Old Royal Palace, where a copy of the old Czech crown can be found. Take a peek at St. George's Basilica, and stroll past the tiny colored houses of Golden Lane, associated with 16th-century alchemists and their search for gold. Look at the Daliborka Tower, named after a young knight who was imprisoned in the tower’s dungeon.
Your ticket is valid for 2 days from the day you receive it and includes 1 entry to the castle interiors, taking the hassle out of your exploration of this vast and extraordinary complex.
- Skip-the-line to purchase an admission ticket to the Prague Castle complex
- Minibus transfer
- Driver flexibility in order to find the shortest security check line
- Introduction about your admission ticket and orientation once inside the castle
- Live guide
What's Not Included
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex