Prague New Town Tour with Admission Ticket National Museum - 1.5 Hour
Most important points
Meeting time / duration
09:45 AM (every day) / 1,5 hour
English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Czech
Do you want to explore Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square? Do you want to explore the spectacular Prague National Museum and visit its Neo-Renaissance beauty at your own pace? And you do not want to spend your entire day waiting in the line, just to get your ticket? So, this 1,5 hour tour with skip the line ticket is right for you!
What to Expect
- Gain admission to Prague National Museum without having to wait in long lines to purchase your ticket with skip the line access
- A licensed local tour guide will guide you through the most beautiful Old and New Town district and ending up with you in front of Prague National Museum
- Explore spectacular Prague National Museum at your own pace (be aware, that some parts of National Museum are still under reconstruction)
Experience in detail
Your 1,5 hour guided tour begins in front of the main entrance of Astronomical Clock Tower at Old Town Square in Prague 1. The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.
Get through Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square and hear stories from our licensed guide which will explore for you the historical background of the National Museum and its surroundings.
When you get in front of the National Museum you will receive your ticket to the National Museum with Skip The Line access so you will save a lot of time and start to explore National Museum straight away!
- Licensed local tour guide
- Admission ticket to Prague National Museum (Historical Building), New Building and 9 other Museums
What's Not Included
- Not specified