Visita gratuita al Castillo de Praga y Hradčany - este tour está disponible en italiano
What to Expect
From Mad King Rudolf II to Maria Theresa of Austria, for centuries kings queens and emperors have written the history and legends revolving around the world's largest castle !
1. Royal gardens
2. Moat of lions and deer
3. The three courts of the castle4. St. Vitus Cathedral
5. Chapel Saint Ludmilla
6. Alfons Mucha stained glass window
8. Sculpture St. George and the dragon9. Basilica St. George
10. Matthias gate and titans gate
11. Characteristic midday changing of the guard with platoons, music, and bayonets!
After the visit to the castle? We will see Hradcany, the castle village!
1. Schwarzenberg Palaces, the palace of the Martinic family and the Grand Duke of Tuscany
2. We will pass by the Loreto monastery
3. House of the Alchemist Tyco Brahe
4. Novy Svet ( new world ) is the most romantic street in Prague, in the past, it was a crossroads of alchemists, astrologers astronomers hired directly by the mad king
5. Cernin Palace, former home of the butcher of Prague, among the bloodiest Nazi hierarchs of the Third Reich, Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich! Theater of Prague's last defenestration, to the never-to-be-forgotten Jan Masaryk! Did you know it was also the designated place to dissolve the Warsaw Pact?
6. Strahov Monastery, the oldest in Prague.
Restaurants, pubs, clubs and other tours ? After 6 years in Prague I will recommend only the best.Nos reuniremos por la mañana a las 10.00 horas frente al hermoso Rudolfinum y tras unos minutos tomaremos juntos el tranvía hasta el castillo.