Skip the Line Prague Castle Admission Tickets Circuit B 10:05 AM Rudolfinum
Most important points
Meeting time / duration
10:05 AM (every day) / ticket is valid for 2 days
Sometimes buying admission tickets to Prague Castle may cost you hours of queuing. Avoid the stress of lining up by collecting your admission tickets for Prague Castle from a representative in front of the Rudolfinum. With this ticket you will also receive information how to avoid long security control lines into the Prague Castle complex.
What to Expect
- Gain admission to Prague Castle without having to wait in long lines to purchase your ticket
- Explore the magnificent Prague Castle complex including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, and more
- Discover the Castle's beautiful interiors
Experience in detail
Avoid the long lines to buy admission tickets to Prague Castle with this convenient skip-the-line opportunity.
The history of Prague Castle stretches back to the 9th century. Over the years it has been home to Kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman Emperors, and presidents of Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic.
Following Circuit B, explore Prague Castle at your own pace. The circuit covers the castle and its beautiful interiors as well as St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower.
Meet a representative directly in front of the Rudolfinum to pick up your tickets. Your ticket is valid for 2 days (from the day you receive it) and includes one entry to the castle interiors, taking the hassle out of your visit to this extraordinary complex.
- Skip-the-line for buying an admission ticket to the Prague Castle complex
- Information on finding the shortest security check queue
- Introduction (in English) about your admission ticket and orientation inside the castle
What's Not Included
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex