TOP 3 Admission TICKETS - Prague Castle, National Museum, Astronomical Clock
Most important points
Meeting time / duration
09:00 - 16:00 (every day) / 2 days
Prague TOP 3 admission tickets will secure you entrance tickets to the most standing out historical buildings in Prague in one place in our Get Prague Guide office.
What to Expect
- Gain admission to Prague Castle - Circuit B, Astronomical Clock Tower, and National Museum without having to wait in long lines to purchase your ticket
- Explore the magnificent Prague Castle - circuit B. Visit Astronomical Clock Tower with a magnificent view over the whole Prague. See the National Museum of Prague and its Neorenaissance decoration.
- Pick up your tickets from 9:30 till15:00 at the office of GET PRAGUE GUIDE at Řeznická 23, 110 00 Prague 1.
Experience in detail
Avoid the long lines to buy admission tickets to Prague Castle, Astronomical Clock Tower and National Museum with this convenient opportunity to pick up all tickets in one place.
The history of Prague Castle stretches back to the 9th century. Over the years it has been home to Kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman Emperors, and presidents of Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic. Following Circuit B, explore Prague Castle at your own pace. The circuit covers the castle and its beautiful interiors as well as St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower.
Astronomical Clock Tower stretches back to the 1300s. The Gothic-style tower has stood through many world events and continues to be one of the most popular attractions in Prague. Before you enter, you will see the Clock. Every hour a small trapdoor opens and Christ himself marches out, followed by his disciples. The Grim Reaper also rings a bell - checking to see whose time has come (unsurprisingly, everyone shakes their heads 'no'). There are also planetary motion, the zodiac and more on the clock - and 75% of its parts are original - like from-the-15th-century original. With your tickets, you'll get to the building and take the stairs or an elevator up the tower. From there you'll have amazing views over the Old Town Square and the rest of Prague's Old Town. On your way back down to Prague, you can think on the staying power of this clock. It's an appropriate occasion to call to mind the words of English essayist Henry Austin Dobson: Time goes, you say? Ah no! Alas, Time stays, we go. That ought to encourage you to make the most of your time in Prague.
With the admission ticket to the National Museum, you will gain entrance without waiting in any line so you can start to explore the National Museum straight away! Do not expect any of the top leading artsmen nor extraordinary pictures. But painting on the walls or top walls created by top leading Czech artsmen will embellish your stay here in Prague.
Your ticket is valid for 2 days (from the day you receive it) and includes one entry to the object, taking the hassle out of your visit to those extraordinary sightseeings.
- Skip-the-line for buying an admission ticket to the Prague Castle, Astronomical Clock Tower, and National Museum
- Information on finding the shortest security check queue
What's Not Included
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex