What to Expect
- A unique format that combines tour with game elements.
- Interesting questions and assignments.
- You walk around the city on your own and do not depend on anyone, your phone will be your personal guide. (No internet required!)
- Full-fledged historical tour.
- The best routes, mysterious questions.
- Visit interesting places, learn a lot of fascinating facts.
Experience in detail
We recommend purchasing one quest tour for 1–3 people. Fixed price of a quest tour regardless of the number of participants.
An ordinary walk can turn into a captivating journey and even an adventure while completing tasks and solving riddles. During the game, you will learn interesting stories, legends, and facts about the sights you’ll see along the way. You walk around the city on your own and do not depend on anyone, your phone will be your personal guide Our virtual guides won’t let you get lost and they most definitely won’t let you get bored. Information comes in the form of games: you don’t just listen, but also solve riddles and puzzles, thus earning points. You can compete with other teams!
You will walk around 2,5 km and you will see 22 interesting places on the way. The ancient ruins, the most beautiful old churches, and chapels, the graves of the most famous Czech musicians and writers, one of the best observation platforms in Prague – all this awaits you at Vyšehrad.
- Tábor Gate
- Leopold Gate
- Rotunda of St. Martin
- Chapel of the Virgin Mary Šancovské
- Karlach’s Garden and the Devil’s Column
- observation platforms, which offer spectacular views of Prague
- Basilica of St. Peter and St PaulVyšehrad
- Vyšehrad cemetery
- the statue of St. Wenceslas
- Brick Gate
The tour is perfect for tourists, families, students, and teambuilding.
All you need is a mobile phone. Internet access is not required. You can take the purchased quest tour at any time convenient for you, it’s valid for 1 year. Only you decide when to start the quest tour. You can always put the game “on pause”. You can stop at any time, and then pick up where you left off. Feel free to take a break to admire something you like a bit longer. After starting the tour you will have 5 days to complete it.
This quest tour is available only in text version in English. This tour is also available in the Russian language with the audio guide. The tour in Russian is narrated by professional actors; music and natural sound create a unique atmosphere!
- quest tour in the application Questiontour
What's Not Included
- food and beverages
- entrance to interiors of the buildings
- Prague public transport tickets