What to Expect
- A unique format that combines tour with game elements.
- Interesting questions and assignments.
- You walk around the city on your own and do not depend on anyone, your phone will be your personal guide.
- Full-fledged historical tour.
- The best routes and mysterious questions.
- Visit interesting places, learn a lot of fascinating facts.
Experience in detail
An ordinary walk can turn into a captivating journey and even an adventure while completing tasks and solving riddles. During the game, you will learn interesting stories, legends, and facts about the sights you’ll see along the way. You walk around Malá Strana on your own and do not depend on anyone, your phone will be your personal guide. Our virtual guides won’t let you get lost and they most definitely won’t let you get bored. Information comes in the form of games: you don’t just listen, but also solve riddles and puzzles, thus earning points. You can compete with other teams!
You will walk around 2,5 km and you will see 14 interesting places on the way. Malá Strana is a small area between Hradčany and Vltava – a true baroque style sanctuary! Magnificent palaces, which Mozart visited; medieval churches with a history full of tragic events; the legendary John Lennon Wall, where you can leave a mark on the history of Prague … And yet the most important secret of Malá Strana is the secret of the Order of Malta. Well, try to solve it!
- House “At Two Suns”
- Bretfeld Palace
- Church of the Virgin Mary of Perpetual Help
- Thun-Hohenstein Palace
- Morzin Palace
- Church of St. Nicholas
- Liechtenstein Palace
- Church of Our Lady Victorious
- Beethoven’s Palace
- Church of the Virgin Mary under the Chain
- John Lennon Wall
- Residence of the Grand Prior
The tour is perfect for tourists, families, students, and teambuilding. We recommend purchasing one quest tour for 1–3 people. Fixed price of a quest tour regardless of the number of participants.
All you need is a mobile phone. Internet access is not required. You can take the purchased quest tour at any time convenient for you, it’s valid for 1 year. Only you decide when to start the quest tour. You can always put the game “on pause”. You can stop at any time, and then pick up where you left off. Feel free to take a break to admire something you like a bit longer. After starting the tour you will have 5 days to complete it.
This quest tour is available only in text version in English.
- quest tour in the application Questiontour
What's Not Included
- food and beverages
- entrance to interiors of the buildings
- Prague public transport tickets