What to Expect
- Skip the line to purchase the admission ticket to the Jewish town in Prague
- Visit one of the oldest surviving Jewish burial grounds in the world - the Old Jewish Cemetery
- Visit by yourself the most important synagogues in Prague such as the Old-New synagogue, Spanish synagogue, Pinkas Synagogue, Maisel Synagogue, and Klausen Synagogue
- Learn the story of the Jewish community in Prague during a short introduction in English
- Explore the history of the Josefov Jewish Quarter
Experience in detail
With this ticket, you will explore the Jewish Quarter of Prague and get an overview of the area's history and modern life.
You will meet your guide at our office GET PRAGUE GUIDE at Maiselova 5, Prague 1 (the office is located just a few steps from the Masiel synagogue), who will give you admission ticket and give you a short introduction to the Jewish quarter. During this 20-minute introduction in English, you will join the guide for a little walk. The guide will show you the entrance to synagogues and to the Jewish cemetery and will explain to you how to visit the other sites inside the ghetto.
Once the introduction is over you will go and visit the Jewish ghetto at your own pace.
Thanks to this ticket you will look inside the main Synagogues in the area, go to the Old Jewish Cemetery, and visit the Ceremonial Hall and a Gallery. You will for example visit the Old-New Synagogue, which is one of the oldest synagogues in central Europe and is used for ceremonial services until this day. You will get a chance to see the impressive interior of the Spanish Synagogue. Where is also located permanent exhibition: Jews in the Bohemian Lands, 19th-20th centuries. This exhibition deals with the history of the Jews in the Bohemian lands from the reforms of Joseph II in the 1780s to the period after the Second World War. And finally, you will visit the Maisel Synagogue and the Klausen Synagogue, which is the biggest synagogue in Prague's Jewish Town. And you can find an exhibition about Jewish Customs and Traditions there.
- Entrance ticket circuit 1: Old Jewish Cemetery / Old-New Synagogue / Spanish Synagogue / Maisel Synagogue / Pinkas Synagogue / Klausen Synagogue / Ceremonial Hall + temporary exhibitons in the Robert Guttmann gallery
- Small souvenir
- Extra discounts for the snack bar and souvenir shop
- Introduction in English for 20 min (The 20 minutes introduction is guaranteed in English, other languages are available according to the skills of the guide.)
What's Not Included
- Guide (except 20-minutes long introduction)