What to Expect
- Guided tour of the artisanal gin distillery in Czech or English.
- Description and introduction of gin production.
- Guided gin tasting.
Experience in detail
Garage22 is the first craft distillery in Prague. The distillery was founded in June 2020 and is located in the original factory premises in the courtyard of a house in Tusarova Street in Prague's Holešovice.
The Garage22 distillery produces small batches of gin in a unique hybrid distillation column from Germany's Arnold Holstein. From the classic London dry gin to unusual experimental batches such as habanero and mango, or dill and cumin.
In the last two years, Garage22 products have had several notable successes at global competitions such as the IWSC and World gin awards. At this year's International wine and spirit competition, GIN22 won a gold medal with 96 points out of 100, placing it among the world's top winners.Garage22's mission is to transcend the boundaries of the traditional view of gin and bring unconventional taste experiences to help shape the Czech craft spirits scene.
Please note that the minimum drinking age in the Czech Republic is 18. Thus, alcohol will not be served to minors under the age of 18.
max 10 drinks per tour
- Tour of the interior of the distillery and production facilities.
- Description of gin production and its brief history.
- Tasting of 5 samples of locally produced gin.
What's Not Included
- Possibility to buy products on the spot.