What to Expect
- Enjoy a revolutionary type of Iconic Insider tour - choose morning circuit or afternoon circuit or both
- During the afternoon circuit, you will admire Prague Castle, Jewish Town, Old Town, and more
- Our guide will present you with historical facts about those places which will open you a window into the past
- Enjoy learning about the history and architecture of Prague by listening to its legends and stories
- Take in the views from Prague Castle and soak up the city's eclectic mix of past and present
Experience in detail
Meet our guide in front of the St Vitus Cathedral's main entrance. See the spectacular Prague Castle on an informative tour that recognizes the need to paint the whole picture and story of Prague Castle, Jewish Town, and Old Town. In the first 20 minutes, you will enjoy a historical overview with an extraordinary view of the whole of Prague.
Prague Castle is the place which you must see. If nothing else Prague Castle is the heart of Prague, you can see it from a far distance and where ever you go in Prague it always comes into your view. Therefore you must explore it and hear all of the incredible stories which happened just in there on our Iconic Insider tour! You will enjoy its unique architectural variations. Just the idea of touching the stone which might be 1000 years old might actually blow your mind!
Once you will leave Prague Castle you will cross Manes bridge from where you will see not in far distance Charles bridge. One of the oldest in Europe!
After that, you will enter Jewish Town, a totally different part of the city. Nowadays there are some of the richest streets. The streets have a rich history too. You will hear about the people of Prague who lived here and their deeply touching stories. Take your journey to these streets. See synagogues, Old Jewish Cemetery, and learn about its facts but also about legends.
Finally, you will enter Old Town where you will see the beauty of Christian churches and hear stories within those ones. End your journey with the feeling of fullness and enjoy the rest of the day in one of the restaurants recommended by our guide.
During the tour, our guide will give you advice on where to eat a really good Czech meal and what is worth tasting. The guide will also suggest what else to visit and what you can not miss not only in Prague but also in the whole Czech Republic.
- A walking tour
- Live licensed tour guide
What's Not Included
- Admission tickets to the interiors