Prague Castle Audio Guide (no admission ticket included)
Meeting time / duration
immediately on your email / 2 hours
The link and log-in information to our audio e-guide will be sent to your email address after completing the reservation.
English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Czech
Enjoy a new way how to explore Prague Castle on your own! Explore the castle with a unique self On-line GUIDE on your mobile/tablet! Get your ticket to Prague Castle complex and with this audio guide you will be led to see the most interesting, important and the most significant parts of the interiors.
What to Expect
- Explore the magnificent Prague Castle complex with a revolutionary AUDIO Online GUIDE system on your own mobile (internet connection needed/very little data).
- Discover the Castle's beautiful interiors at your own pace. Visit the St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George Basilica, and Golden Lane (admission ticket NOT included).
- Online Guide will point out for you the most interesting and important places, personalities, artworks, and much more during your visit.
It is an Online guide in text and audio form.
- Online GUIDE system in your mobile phone
What's Not Included
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex
- Admission tickets circuit B for St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, and Golden Lane
- Live Guide
Die Burganlage ist sehr interessant. Uns hat die Ausstellung von: wie haben die Leute früher gelebt, sehr gefallen.
Didn't receive the guide
I couldn‘t participate, because I didn‘t get the code or a link!!!
We could barely understand the guide. He gave us about 5 minutes of information and with his thick accent some too fast. The castle staff were rude.
great idea for tourists, thank you
Information was good and polite
Tutto molto chiaro e personale gentilissimo.
Service parfait! Gentil, amusant, intelligent, très utile, merci
Our tour helped us maximize our day and made it enjoyable. Videos that guide the user to the next point were sometimes hard to follow because they were too fast. Thanks