What to Expect
- Explore with local licensed guide surrounding buildings, such as Loreto or Schwarzenberg palace of Prague Castle
- Explore majestic Prague Castle and visit its most important sites at your own pace
- Hear stories about the city from the 9th to the 20th century
- Get inside of Prague Castle complex using the shortest security control line
Experience in detail
Your 1 hour guided tour begins at Tram station Pohořelec (tram number 22). The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella in front of the sculpture of Tycho Brahe and Johannes Kepler.
Get through the Hradčany district and hear stories from our licensed guide who will explore for you the historical background of Prague Castle and its surroundings.
When you enter the Prague Castle complex you will receive your ticket to Prague Castle complex with an orientation overview so you can plan your visits to individual interiors at your own pace, such as St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace with its royalty Vladislav Hall, St. George's Basilica and Golden Lane where local residents were living.
- Licensed tour guide
- Admission ticket - Circuit B which includes admission to St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, and Golden Lane
What's Not Included
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex