What to Expect
What you can look forward to
- Admission to the event of your choice at Jazz Club Reduta.
- Visit one of the 3 oldest Jazz clubs in Central Europe.
- Visit the beautiful interiors, and enjoy the first-class acoustics in the Jazz Club Reduta.
Jazz Club Reduta
The oldest continuously operating jazz and theatre club in the world. A revolutionary music and theatre venue and cultural landmark. And above all, a place where you can enjoy an unforgettable musical experience among star musicians, presidents, and other top public figures.
Since its founding in 1957, the club has been the main seat of jazz in the entire Czech Republic. However, it achieved real-world fame only after the Velvet Revolution under the auspices of the leading art agency Pragokoncert Bohemia, which turned one of the three oldest Central European clubs into a world leader and introduced the club to the international audience and the artistic community.
In 2016, the British newspaper The Guardian ranked Reduta as one of the ten best jazz venues in Europe and placed it among the elite venues of its kind ever. It has gradually become more than a building, it is a concept and a part of history, a cultural landmark mentioned in professional publications and foreign films.
The club is located in the very heart of Prague, a few steps from the National Theatre, Old Town Square, and Wenceslas Square. The service is provided by trained staff, and of course, you can reserve VIP seats where Václav Havel and Bill Clinton once sat. For a pleasant rest you can use the Saxophone Bar, effectively separated from the main hall. In addition to luxury wines, including the delicious Cuvée Reduta, the helpful bartender will offer beer straight from the saxophone, a sweet aperitif, or a special Reduta cocktail, all for the guest's comfort and enjoyment.
After the lights are turned off, the hall is plunged into intimate darkness and all senses are focused on the musician, whose tones sound ethereal thanks to the system of resonance bars and will make you forget about time, fatigue and stress.
Types of tickets
- 1) Regular ticket: provides entry to the event of your choice at the Reduta Jazz Club. You can be seated anywhere outside the VIP sectors, we recommend booking your seats in advance
- 2) VIP ticket: provides entry to the event of your choice at the Reduta Jazz Club - BENEFITS: - seating in the best (front) seats in the hall, which are often occupied by the most special guests and VIP celebrities (these include, for example, top heads of state or leaders of international business and culture; in the past, Bill Clinton, Václav Havel, Václav Klaus, Madeleine Albright, and many others have sat here) - WELCOME DRINK in the form of an alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink - souvenirs (depending on the type of event)
- 3) SUPER VIP ticket: provides entry to the event of your choice at the Reduta Jazz Club - BENEFITS: - the same as for the VIP ticket - a full bottle of sparkling wine instead of WELCOME DRINK - a song dedicated to the SUPER VIP guest