What to Expect
- Traditional folk costumes and folk songs
- Dance, sing eat and drink!
- Excellent Czech cuisine
- Pilsner beer, wine or non-alcoholic drinks for free throughout the event
Experience in detail
The party starts at around 7:30 p.m. and ends around 10:00 p.m. Enjoy an unforgettable program with professional folk dancers and musicians in traditional Czech costumes.
The restaurant U MARČANŮ is situated not far from Prague Castle. Typical Czech meals and drinks are served here. The wine is served from special glass pipes, which are used in the wine cellars of Southern Moravia. The restaurant has been serving hospitality for over 100 years and has always been a center of traditional folk entertainment.
Experience a lot of good fun, playing folk instruments, singing our folk songs or going dancing.
During the evening you will taste Czech specialties from the menu prepared just for you.
Visitors can listen to folk music from different parts of the country. Four musicians play all evening. The visitors have an opportunity to see typical folk instruments, such as hammer-dulcimer, fujara (shepherds-whistle), and bag-pipe. In the end, international music comes according to the wish of the guests, their nationality, and their spirit (you can dance or sing, etc.). At the very end, around 10:15 p.m. the visitors can listen to famous compositions of classical music, which were inspired by folk music (Smetana, Dvořák, Brahms, Sarasate, Mozart, Monti, etc.), if they are interested. Every evening is different according to the mood of the guests. The program is divided into two parts, between which there is a short break.
In addition, enjoy poured Moravian wines, Pilsner beer, or non-alcoholic drinks for free throughout the event!
What is included
- Dinner (see menu below)
- Beer, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks are unlimited during the event
- Folklore party
What is not included
- Transport to the venue
- Additional dishes and drinks
Menu - dinner
- Hot starter - „Halušky“ - a typical country meal made from potatoes with ham and cabbage
- Main Course - Variety meat on the skewer, creamy baked potatoes, croquettes, string beans with bacon
- Dessert - Pancake with fruit, ice cream, and whipped cream