What to Expect
- a rich buffet dinner
- a tempting selection of drinks
- the most beautiful sights in Prague – Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum, Prague Castle, Vyšehrad
- live music
Experience in detail
Dinner on board in the middle of enchanting Prague by night is the ideal place for romantic moments for two, or for warm family gatherings or business dinners at which you want to make a good impression. A cruise is truly one of the most delightful ways to see the beauties on offer in the historical center of Prague. During the cruise, you will get unforgettable views from the deck of a Prague panorama, you will see the main sight in the mysterious atmosphere.
You will enjoy a buffet dinner thus you can choose from various options what would you like to eat. While you will be dining and admiring the magnificent views the live music will be playing on the deck.
You will sail under the historic Charles Bridge. The bridge was named after its founder, Charles IV. who had it built in the middle of the 14th century at the place of its predecessor, the Judith Bridge. The construction of the bridge was entrusted to only 27-year-old architect Peter Parler. It was completed at the beginning of the 15th century. And until 1841 it was the only connection between Prague Castle and the city's Old Town. Prague Castle is without a doubt the most famous historical and cultural monument in Prague. It has been at the center of Czech history from the 9th century to the present day. From the deck of the boat, you will see Prague Castle in all its glory. You will not miss the Rudolfinum and the Dancing house.
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge and follows a designated route to Vyšehrad, where it turns and cruises back, so you will have plenty of time to see everything and enjoy a pleasant evening.
The boat departs at 19:00. The boats are in operation all year round. In the winter season, all boats are heated and in the summer they are air-conditioned. In case of increased traffic in the Smíchov locks, the boat will remain in the lower part of the river. You will be informed of the daily route before boarding.
Please note that the minimum legal drinking age in the Czech Republic is 18. Thus the alcohol will not be served to minors under 18 years old.
What is included
- 3 hrs evening cruise
- buffet dinner
- Welcome drink
- live music onboard
- free wifi onboard
- a free printed guide in 16 languages
- interactive online guide for your mobile phone
What is not included
- other food and drinks than specified
- live guide
Additional fees - options
- Window seating EXCLUSIVE (May be booked from two persons (two tickets per order is minimum)
- Near window PREMIUM (May be booked from two persons (two tickets per order is minimum)
- In the middle ESSENTIAL (no additional fees)
- For more info see the picture in the gallery.
- Mozzarella with tomatoes and fresh basil pesto
- Selection of domestic cheeses, ham, and salami
- Duck pâté with cranberry sauce
- Gran Moravia cheese
- Greek salad
- Fresh coleslaw
- Chopped salad
- A rich selection of bread, butter
- Gluten-free pastries
- Whole ham with bone
- Beef goulash
- Chicken schnitzels
- Baked potatoes with zucchini
- Spaghetti with cherry tomatoes and basil – vegetarian, vegan
- Paella with roasted vegetables and seafood
- Steamed vegetables
- Jasmine rice
- Mashed potatoes
- Homemade gingerbread
- Apple strudel
- Fresh fruit salad