What to Expect
- Walk around the city learning all the amazing history behind it.
- Use the latest virtual reality technology.
- Relive unique moments in the past like you were there!
Experience in detail
Explore the history of Prague on a virtual reality walking tour. We will take you on a journey into the past through some of the most important historical moments of the Czech Republic.
Would you like to meet Franz Kafka in 1900 or relive the First Defenestration!? Now you can! Join our VR guided tour to do something totally new and unforgettable.
We will provide you with a set of virtual reality glasses so that at the stops we make on the tour, you can wear them and relive unique moments in Prague's history. Using VR technology you will be able to compare how the city looked in the past and how it looks in the present.
What are we going to see?
We will meet and give you the virtual reality glasses to explain how they work. Don’t worry, it’s very simple.
Then we will start the tour, going to the places where one of the most important moments in Czech history took place.
While we tell you all the details, you will be able to experience it with your own eyes!
Some of the scenes you will see are:
- Prague's Old Town Square in 1900, you will see how it has changed!
- The Soviet Invasion with its tanks and soldiers during the Prague Spring.
- The first defenestration in 1419.
- The Nazi revenge on the members of the Czech resistance.
- The bombing of Prague during World War II.
- VR headset
- Official Tourist Guide
- Tram Ticket
For private groups or groups of more than 8 people, please contact us.
The tours are suitable for children from 12 years and up.