What to Expect
- enjoy a sightseeing cruise on the Vltava river with audio commentary
- see the city from a different perspective
- sail under the Charles Bridge
- enjoy the bar on the boat
Experience in detail
A cruise is truly one of the most delightful ways to see the beauties on offer in the historical center of Prague. During the cruise, you will get unforgettable views from the deck. Enjoy 50 minute long cruise on the Vltava river! While you will be comfortably seated on the boat you can listen to interesting facts about our beautiful city of Prague.
You will sail under the historic Charles Bridge. The bridge was named after its founder, Charles IV. who had it built in the middle of the 14th century at the place of its predecessor, the Judith Bridge. The construction of the bridge was entrusted to only 27-year-old architect Peter Parler. It was completed at the beginning of the 15th century. And until 1841 it was the only connection between Prague Castle and the city's Old Town. Prague Castle is without a doubt the most famous historical and cultural monument in Prague. It has been at the center of Czech history from the 9th century to the present day. From the deck of the boat, you will see Prague Castle and photograph it in all of its glory and from an unusual perspective.
The boat departs every day, choose the time that suits you the best on the calendar. The boats are in operation all year round. In the winter season, all boats are heated and in the summer they are air-conditioned.
What is included
- 50 min sightseeing cruise on the Vltava river
- audio commentary in 8 languages (Czech, English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Italian)
- free wi-fi onboard
- printed guide in 16 languages (available onboard)
- an interactive guide that you can play on your mobile
What is not included